Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sheer Bliss

I am heading off for a couple of hours of SHEER BLISS! Actually I am staying home. BUT, Paris is down for a hopefully 3 hour nap and Austin has Cooper and Will at their baseball practices and then a bat buying trip. (Never knew that buying a bat could take a couple of hours? It can, every kid on Cooper's team has their own bat and some of them spent $250 on them! I never knew 7-year-olds needed that nice of a bat. So it takes some time and scrutiny. Not that Cooper is getting one of those, but I think Austin is ready for a little bit of an investment.)

Anyway, back to me, so I am going to ignore the messy house and go out in the backyard, sit on a lawn chair and read (book of a thousand days, by Shannon Hale, should anyone care). And I might even take a nap after that! This is the greatest day ever!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

It is such a good day! Reading THAT book, outside on a day like today, with no kids attached is truly bliss. Enjoy!

mamapickle said...

I am jealous!

Heather said...

Hope you got your nap in! You deserve it!

Jen said...

That's great! You deserve it!

Nate P said...

Oh I know the joy!!!! I love it when I am home alone--it beats anything else! I hope you got a great nap and thanks for the book suggestion! I miss you guys! jen