Friday, March 7, 2008

Our Kids are Great Examples

Today I think Cooper got in a bit of a fistfight with our 5-year-old neighbor. I walked out toward the middle of it and the neighbor was smacking Cooper and then Cooper retaliated by pinching his arm really hard (it looked like). Keep in mind, all the kids were pretending to do boxing, so it wasn't like Cooper and the neighbor really stood out. But, I called Cooper over and asked him what he was doing. And he said, "Isaac was pushing Will down so I pushed him down." Now this may not be the Christlike example that we would like to show our neighbors, but for me it was great news because he STUCK UP FOR HIS BROTHER! It was like a miracle. Most of the time he is less than kind to his little brother, but it warmed my heart to know that he would at least stick up for his brother with other people.

No comments: