Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Kind of Proud of my Cupcakes


These are the cupcakes that I made tonight for our Relief Society birthday party enrichment.  When my friend asked me to make them she warned me that mine would be sitting next to Krafty Katrina and Expert Jolin's cupcakes (two sisters with lots of talents in our ward).  She was basically saying "make sure yours don't look like crap."  Well here they are, and I am happy about them.  Maybe not to the expert level yet, but getting there.

6 comments:

Seth Washburn said...

Umm...not sure I would want to make cupcakes for someone who acted like mine were going to be anything less than perfect! ;) I think those looked amazing! how did you make the petals? Too cute! (this is tiff)

Molly said...

Very cute and springy!

Stephanie said...

They're lovely. You SHOULD be proud.

Heather said...

They certainly did NOT look like crap--they were definitely on the same level as Krafty Katrina and Expert Jolin! Nice work, and thanks! :)

Will and Sandy said...

Those look awesome! I am surprised that the person felt she needed to give you warning. She must not know all the talent you have with practically everything you touch. Has she not seen the M, your knitting projects, should I continue....

Erin said...

Those cupcakes are fabulous! Did you ever find a picture of Paris's cake from last year? Your bread yesterday was to die for- and the scarf you made for me to remember you by... AMAZING! You simply are amazing! Want to move to Utah with me?