Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Girl For Will

Will seems to be on the constant lookout for a girl that likes him back. He's moved on from Kennedy - only because "she doesn't like me" he says. The other day he asked me to help him make a special note for a girl on his bus named Alondra. The note was just to alondra, from will, but I did convince him to add a picture or two. Then he told me that he wants to find a girl he can kiss on the lips.

Where does he come up with this stuff? Well, he told me that a boy he sits next to on the bus who is 6 has a girlfriend who is 13 that he kissed on the lips. "But they didn't marry, because he didn't kiss her during a wedding," Will assured me.

I'm hoping that these adorable comments and conversations last forever with Will, I'm sure there will come a time when he is not so eager to share these things with me. Cooper hasn't mentioned anything about girls ever since he told me that he kissed a girl on the bus when he was in kindergarten and I mentioned it to Austin and then Austin asked him about it and he was super embarrassed. So the other day I told Cooper that he needed to always talk to me about girls and his thoughts, etc.

"Do we have to talk about it now, Mom? I'm not even in middle school yet," Cooper responded in a very Cooper-like way.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

wow, you have busy little blooming boys. that's too funny.