Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Beautiful Tuesday in Winter in NC

Today was a fabulous day so we spent the afternoon at the park. It was so much fun . . . Paris rode in a swing and ate bark chips for her first time and the boys loved running around and playing football with their friend Tyler Barlow - only hitting two groups of moms in the process. After we played at the park, we wandered down a trail in the woods in back of the playground and found a football field! It was such a precious moment with the kids on the hike, Will kept asking Cooper to slow down for me so I wouldn't get lost. I was walking the trail with the extra weight of Paris on my shoulders pulling my hair and trying to eat my ear. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Tracie Frost said...

Where do you go to the park? We haven't found any great ones around here yet!