Sunday, October 30, 2011

Grandpa Stauder this one is for you!

Just found out I can post from my iPhone! This is very exciting! Here are some pics of Austin and I off to a Halloween party. Just thought we would dress as our true selves! I have wanted to be a punk ever since I was in 3rd grade and my grandparents sent me a postcard from London of two mohawked punks on the street. The party was with our baseball friends. Austin said that they were going to be so surprised that "the grandma who knits at the games and never comes out past 9 is dressed like this!"

4 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Awesome! You look sso great! Seth and I almost went goth to a halloween party... but in the end decided on white trash. :) Maybe next year! Love you guys! :)

Molly said...

awesome! I don't think I would have recognized you if I saw you on the street. You definitely make a good punk - are we going to be seeing more of this side from you?

Amy said...

you guys look awesome!! you look like a really fun grandma!

Natalie said...

You two are totally legit. Match made in heaven...or maybe somewhere else... ;)