Monday, October 13, 2008

Say What???????

*****Alert - this post contains adult anatomy language ******

Cooper and I were sitting on the couch a few days ago and he was trying to crack my knuckles - he has an obsession with the cracking of every joint in his body lately. I hate it when people crack my knuckles and so it was a little joke for him.

All of the sudden he said,"Mom, I ripped your testicle off!"

Uh, what??, "What did you say," I said?

"You know, the little skin that is on the side of your fingernail by the hangnail, your testicle," Cooper said.

I died laughing! "Oh you mean your cuticle," I said.

This was the most hilarious thing that happened on conference Sunday this year. Unfortunately the boys also thought it was quite hilarious and repeated the word "testicle" for a long time.

4 comments:

Will and Sandy said...

That is hilarious! Will and I got quite the chuckle from that post. Make sure you wirte that one down:)

Stephanie said...

hilarious. Grant always confuses "knuckle" and "nipple." That makes for some interesting slip-ups.

Ariana said...

Ok, that's pretty much the funniest thing EVER. :)

mamapickle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am still laughing!!!!