Monday, October 13, 2008

Grilled Cheese

You know you have reached an all-time low when your dinner is one half of a grilled cheese sandwich that you just picked up off the floor where your baby threw it overboard and you don't even think about the fact that you are eating ABC food off of the floor.

On another note, I have been trying to savor the precious moments that happen with the children. This morning I got the boys up and ready for school then they ran to the bus with me waving at them from the porch. Will was almost on the bus when he turned around with a big smile and said, "Have a great day mom!" It warmed my heart to see his innocent little face with a sincere wish for me to have a great day. I know that most of the time I am complaining about the kids but I am truly grateful for them and the light they bring into my life.

No comments: