Friday, June 6, 2008

Heaven is a pair of red boots

Anyone who has seen Will lately knows that he is into dressing up like Indiana Jones. This includes tan corduroy pants, a brown belt, a white long-sleeved shirt, a belt slung around his chest and shoulder, a navy blue suit jacket, a cowboy hat and his beloved red rubber boots. Oh, did I forget to mention that his long-sleeved button-up shirt is unbuttoned to his belly button? Indiana does this in the movies too you might have noticed. Anyway, his rubber boots have seen better days, they even have a couple of tears and holes in them - I didn't know rubber boots could get holes, but they can if you wear them long enough. Well anyway, we needed some new boots and yesterday we found these at Karrousel Kids - a local consignment shop.


These boots are six dollars and ninety-nine cents of pure happiness for old Willy.

3 comments:

rachelle said...

Will cracks me up! I love his dress-up style... he and syd would make a perfect match!

Heather said...

Seriously, I bet you scored MAJOR points with Will with this purchase!

Tiffany W. said...

I want to see pic of the whole ensamble!! I have grown to have a new found respect for Will through your blogs. i love the kid!