Monday, July 13, 2009

You know your life is awesome (or seriously lame) when . . .

1. Your husband tells you to go ahead and buy the carpet steam cleaner on sale at Costco and you are super excited like it is Christmas morning.

2. Your daughter yells out during sacrament meeting - "No Daddy, No boobies!" several times, after recently learning who has boobies and who doesn't.

3. Your 8-year-old tells his friend that there won't be any more kids born in his family because "my dad got some stitches in his balls."

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

THese are great. yep, your life is definitely awesome.

Dave Fuhriman said...

Stitches in his balls. Love it! We miss you.

Amy said...

too funny! I especially love #3. the honesty of kids...so refreshing!

Carly said...

Shanda - Thanks for the major laughs! That was so dang funny!!!!!!

Molly said...

HA! I love it!

Sarah McBride said...

HAH! probably the reason charles made me go under the knife. he knew our kdis would say something like that about him.
that was funny. I needed a good laugh today.

Audrey said...

that's great!!! will have to share Coops comment with Jason. :0) hope you guys are well, been way too long, we'll have to get together soon.

mamapickle said...

Oh soooo funny!!! I am laughing sooo hard and wish I were there to witness the event telling from the kids and see the look on everyones faces!

Ariana said...

HAhaha! That's hilarious! Although I'm with you on the carpet steam cleaner and Christmas morning. I love mine!
The other Sunday, Preston kept picking his nose and when I offered him a kleenex he yelled, "NO, I CAN PICK MY BOOGERS ALL BY MYSELF." Ohhhhhhhhhh to hide! hahaha

Sean and Candace said...

Hilarious kids! They must get it from one of their uncles! :-) I hope you are all well!

Sean