Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Hamster

Recently, Cooper saw baby hamsters at the pet store for $6.99 and decided that he is going to do chores to earn enough money to buy one. He is lucky to live next to Nonni and Grandpa Rob who have an endless supply of cash and chores. The only problem is that we already have one hamster and I don't know how excited Austin will be about another one. Cooper has already solved that - "don't worry mom, you know how much Dad loves Tan(our current hamster, named by Cooper) and I think I am going to buy the baby hamster for him for his birthday. I thought it was very sweet of him to think of his Dad and how much he must be wanting a baby hamster!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah! It's fun to finally see your blog! And here's a request: I would like to see an entire entry devoted to Will's greatest outfits ever. :)