Tuesday, October 23, 2007

McKeehan Family Update




As I am entering the 21st century and starting our family blog, I thought I would give a quick update on our family. We have been living in Charlotte, North Carolina for the last 3 1/2 years. Austin finished his MBA at the University of Michigan and then got a job with Bank of America in supply chain. We have three children - Cooper age 6 - who loves sports and reading and is a very active 1st grader! Will - age 4 - loves sports also and dressing appropriately for each of them, also making sure that he is ALWAYS dressed in sports gear - even at school! Paris is our baby girl - she is almost 6 months old and loves to smile and roll all over the floor.

I am enjoying being a mom and learning lots of patience! I also teach piano and love to exercise, read, scrapbook, knit, sew, crochet, etc. - any of the "old grandma crafts" Austin says.

No comments: